Wow, finally I can tell you how cool it is being a webmaster. You know, there's something unique in being a webmaster. It's a very huge responsibility. You have to take care of a very important thing. A website is something where people look up these days when they need things. What I'm talking about here is a university website.
Yeah, right. Not so smart at IT stuffs as I am, I am a university sitemaster. I have to handle quite a lot of things. Well, not the IT stuffs, not the html or java script things. No, not that, just the content. Yeah, I gotta accommodate people when they need to have their infos uploaded/displayed on our web pages. Still, it's quite a huge responsibility.
Sometimes, when I got not so much a time, I gotta decide which to upload first and what next. And I have to decide which to put where and all.
Yet, why I really enjoy doing this is the way people look when they say "Thanks, what you have uploaded is a very important thing. People out there will thank you." Yeah, that's it. That's what I yearn to see.
Jumat, 08 Februari 2008
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar